Monday, May 10, 2010

NO SIGNAL!!

Gosh,,i really hate it when this symbol appears on my cell phone!!
its just an indication that i cant do any text, call, neither the internet..
my cellphone only works as a music player and camera (well,thats not the reasons why i have a cell phone, right??)
& my noteBook only works to play game, listening to the music,etc,, but not surfing the web!!
gyaaa,,that almost totally nerves me out!!

now at least i should still thanks it happens for couple of hours,half or a day only,,
once,when the BTS tower was broken,, i must deal with that condition for two months,,
lila teuing!! yahh, namanya juga tempat terpencil..

2 comments:

  1. hmmm...
    poor of you...
    wish u in jakarta...
    wah, bisa jadi atlet loncat tinggi tuh... atau lompat jauh?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. get me outta here!!
    pengen cepat2 balik jakarta juga!!

    hihi,,sbenernya loncatnya g tinggi2 banget!
    tau sndiri mcy g bisa olah raga,,
    kLiatan tinggi aj,,
    pdhl ya cm loncat sGitu,,

    thx hern to be my first follower,,

    ReplyDelete