Friday, May 7, 2010

LoveFridayLove

alhamdulillah it is friday!!
there are many reasons why i love friday, especially this friday..

reason #1
it was raining this morning,,
long time ago, i may grumbling with my jutekpes,, but now i'd rather to cheer up for the rain!!


achtung-achtung!!
this is not a tea,,
but this is the water from our wheel,,
it may go darker if there is no rain in few days,,
it tastes salty too!!
& yup, ini air payauuuu!!!

BIG LOVE for the rain!!
now i can take a shower with fresh water, yippiee!!!
harus cepat2 mencuci baju juga!! hihihi, tumpukannya sudah berbukit-menggunung,, mumpung air melimpah!!! *lebayyy*

reason #2
my patient payed me more than i charged for him,,
i only charged Rp.20.000,- for a tooth extraction, but he just payed me moooreee!!
hohoho, ini penghasilan hari ini..

LoveMoneyLove

maybe what i get isn't that much,,
i just feel happy because my patient do appreciate my work,,
an honest thanks would be enough, but i never say no for money!!
pamali euy nolak rejeki!!
hiehehehehe...

BIG LOVE FOR THE RAIN,,
BUT BIGGER LOVE FOR THE MONEY!!
hiahahahahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment